Monday, December 1, 2008

Judging


Welcome to Monday!

For many of us, getting through the day without judging others without cause and complete information is near impossible.

I’m constantly surprised at how often I am willing to judge others by their words and actual deeds (results) when I want to be judged by my good intentions.

I suspect you may feel the same way.

So, here’s your challenge for today:

Put yourself in someone else’s shoes.

When you’re tempted to think the worst, ask yourself “how can I look at this person or situation in a less judgmental light?”

Try and see the situation from the other person’s point of view – then act accordingly.

That’s all there is to it.

Thank you for reading and accepting today’s challenge. Thank you also for being willing to pass it on, for stumbling it, digging it, retweeting it and forwarding it to others.

I appreciate you.

Remember, Service is the Action form of Love.

James

No comments: